<script type="text/javascript"> var _gaq = _gaq || []; _gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-26285249-1']); _gaq.push(['_setDomainName', 'psnutrition.com.au']); _gaq.push(['_trackPageview']); (function() { var ga = document.createElement('script'); ga.type = 'text/javascript'; ga.async = true; ga.src = ('https:' == document.location.protocol ? 'https://ssl' : 'http://www') + '.google-analytics.com/ga.js'; var s = document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0]; s.parentNode.insertBefore(ga, s); })(); </script>

Micellar Casein Protein Powder

If you're bodybuilding, weight training or playing sports at a semi-serious level and you're looking to build muscle then why not take a look at our Micellar Casein protein powders?

Micellar Casein works at its best when it's used as a slow release protein source thanks to its ability to deliver amino acids to the body for up to 12 hours. These types of slow release proteins are extremely effective at building muscle (anabolism) as well as stopping muscle wasting away (catabolism) while you're not using them therefore they're an excellent way to maintain your muscle during the night. Take it before going to sleep or when you face a day where regular meals aren't going to be possible.

Micellar Casein accounts for approximately 80% of the protein found within cows milk - the remaining 20% is whey protein.

Always make sure you read the instructions before embarking on any course of supplements.

Our shop is located in North Sydney however we can also deliver any of our online products to anywhere in Australia.

Display: List / Grid
Sort By:
Gen-tec Casein Protein Custard - 1.8kg
If you’re like most people, you love a delicious creamy custard. If you’re like most bodybuilders th..